Table of Contents
What is example of implement?
To implement is defined as to put something into effect. An example of implement is a manager enforcing a new set of procedures. The definition of implement is a tool that is used to perform a job. A plow is an example of a farm implement.
What does implement mean sentence?
Definition of Implement. to put into effect. Examples of Implement in a sentence. 1. The computer programmer estimates it will take twenty hours to implement the code changes in the software.
What does implemented mean dictionary?
verb (used with object) to fulfill; perform; carry out: Once in office, he failed to implement his campaign promises. to put into effect according to or by means of a definite plan or procedure.
What do you do when you implement something?
If you implement something such as a plan, you ensure that what has been planned is done. An implement is a tool or other piece of equipment.
How do you implement?
Follow these crucial steps to implement your actions effectively, efficiently and most of all successfully.
- Step 1 – Create a list of the outcomes required.
- Step 2 – Allocate a champion for each outcome.
- Step 3 – Determine what action needs to be taken for outcomes to be achieved.
How do you use implement?
Apply the noun implement when you want to use a fancy word for “tool.” A knife and fork are implements for handling food. The noun implement is a very useful word for just about anything you want to describe as a tool or a thing that helps you do something.
What is a good sentence for implement?
Implement sentence example. He used a special implement which he inserted at the lower end of the incision. We plan to implement a policy allowing students to choose a humane alternative. This implement costs about four shillings.
How do you use the word implement?
Implemented sentence example
- The plan was not implemented correctly.
- It can be implemented face-to-face in the classroom or virtually.
- I would reiterate the earlier suggestion that references be implemented .
- We have implemented this strategy for two further systems.
How it is implement?
implemented Add to list Share. When something is implemented, it’s put in place or enforced. If you hear a rumor at work that all employees must wear hats with propellers, you’ll probably be relieved to learn that it’s not an implemented policy — at least, not yet.
How do you implement a plan?
How to create an implementation plan
- Step 1: Brainstorm your desired outcomes.
- Step 2: Assign implementation responsibility to an owner.
- Step 3: Conduct a risk assessment.
- Step 4: Establish a budget.
- Step 5: Create and delegate your implementation plan tasks.
- Step 6: Develop your implementation plan schedule.
How do you implement a process?
Use the following tips on how to implement a new process and communicate it to employees successfully so everyone follows it the intended way.
- Explain the need for the change.
- Get buy-in from leadership and key employees.
- Adapt training according to employee needs.
- Visualize your new processes.
How do you implement a goal?
How to set goals in 7 steps
- Think about the results you want to see. Before you set a goal, take a closer look at what you’re trying to achieve and ask yourself the following questions:
- Create SMART goals.
- Write your goals down.
- Create an action plan.
- Create a timeline.
- Take action.
- Re-evaluate and assess your progress.
What does implementations mean?
In computer science, an implementation is a realization of a technical specification or algorithm as a program, software component, or other computer system through computer programming and deployment. Many implementations may exist for a given specification or standard.
What is the noun of implement?
implement. noun. /ˈɪmplɪmənt/. /ˈɪmplɪmənt/. (formal) jump to other results. a tool or an instrument, often one that is quite simple and that is used outdoors. agricultural implements. Make sure that all sharp implements, such as scythes, have covers.
What is the plural of implement?
The plural form of implement is implements.