Table of Contents
- 1 How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without plugging it in?
- 2 How do you transfer music from iTunes to iPhone manually?
- 3 Can you play music on iPhone without iTunes?
- 4 How do I put songs on my iPhone from a CD?
- 5 How do I add music files to my iPhone?
- 6 Why can’t I add music to my iPhone from iTunes?
- 7 How can I add music to my iPhone without iTunes?
- 8 How can I transfer music from my computer to my iPhone?
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without plugging it in?
How to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly:
- Open your browser and go to drive.google.com.
- Click the button New to upload your music files from computer.
- On your iPhone, go to App Store, download and install Google Drive > Log in to your account > Download the music to your iPhone.
How do you transfer music from iTunes to iPhone manually?
Here’s how you transfer music from Windows to iPhone manually:
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC via USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Locate the “Device” icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
- Select “Summary.”
- Select “Manually Manage Music and Videos” to enable manual transfer.
- Select “Apply.”
How do I move songs from iTunes to my phone?
Connect your phone to iTunes and do the following:
- On the summary tab of your iTunes sync settings check “Sync only checked songs and videos”
- In your music library check all the songs you want to sync to your phone.
- Make sure there are no exclamation points next to any of the songs you want to sync to your phone.
Is there another way to put music on iPhone?
Of course, one of the most convenient ways to “add” music to your phone is via a streaming music player. Pandora, TuneinRadio, Rdio, and Spotify are a few popular music apps that let you stream music on your iPhone. Just sign up for any of these free services and begin listening to new music instantly.
Can you play music on iPhone without iTunes?
Touch and hold the song, album, playlist, or video, and then tap Add to Library. Go to your Library and tap the song, album, playlist or video you just added. Tap the Download icon (cloud with a down arrow.) Your song, album, playlist, or video has been downloaded and you can enjoy it on your iPhone even when offline.
How do I put songs on my iPhone from a CD?
How to Transfer Songs From CD to iPod, iPhone, or iPad
- Open iTunes and insert the CD that you wish to import into the disc drive.
- You might get a prompt to import the CD.
- Select the CD icon located at the upper-left area of the screen.
- Check the items you wish to import to iTunes, then select “Import CD“.
How do I manually add music to my iPhone 2020?
Open the Music app and navigate to the media you would like to add to your iPhone. Click and drag any song, album, or artist to the iPhone button under Devices in the left menu bar. Repeat for all other music or media you’d like to add to your iPhone.
Why isn’t my music library syncing to my iPhone?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How do I add music files to my iPhone?
Add music to iPhone and listen offline
- Touch and hold a song, album, playlist, or video, then tap Add to Library.
- When viewing the contents of an album or playlist, tap near the top of the screen to add the album or playlist, or tap , then tap Add to Library to add individual songs.
Why can’t I add music to my iPhone from iTunes?
Download the Latest Version of iTunes Or Reinstall iTunes. The latest version of iTunes may contain fixes for bugs causing issues of can’t add music to the iPhone. To check whether you are using the latest version of iTunes, you can: (On PC) go to Help > Check for Update, (On Mac) go to Apple Store > Update.
How can I play my own music on my iPhone?
Browse and play your music
- In the Music app, tap Library, then tap a category, such as Albums or Songs; tap Downloaded to view only music stored on iPhone.
- Scroll to browse or swipe down the page and type in the search field to filter your results and find what you’re looking for.
Can you download MP3 directly to iPhone?
You cannot currently download a MP3 file from your web browser and put it straight into iTunes on your phone. The only way to do this is to download the MP3 file to your desktop or laptop computer and place the MP3 file in iTunes on your computer and then sync the music with your iPhone.
How can I add music to my iPhone without iTunes?
To add music to iPhone without iTunes: Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and run EaseUS MobiMover. Allow this program to access your iPhone, click “Allow” on the program and tap “Trust” on your device to confirm. On the PC to Phone section, click “Select Files” and move to the next step. Step 2.
How can I transfer music from my computer to my iPhone?
Don’t need to install iTunes, don’t need any network connection, you can transfer the music you like to your iPhone together with other supported files like photos, videos, contacts, books, and more. To add music to iPhone without iTunes: Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and run EaseUS MobiMover.
Can you transfer music from iTunes to iPhone X?
However, iTunes only supports one-way synchronization to iPhone, which means that the existing music on your iPhone X/XS/XR shall be erased and replaced with this iTunes library. Don’t want to lose your beloved songs on iPhone?
Is there a way to put an MP3 on my iPhone?
In short, iPhone Transfer Pro is the best way to help you put MP3 on iPhone for listening to or setting as ringtone. There are two versions of iPhone Transfer Pro, one for Windows 10/8/7, and the other for Mac OS X/11/12. Make sure to get the right one installed on your computer.