Table of Contents
How do I get the radio code for my 1994 Honda Accord?
How to Retrieve Your Honda Accord Audio System Code
- Look inside your glovebox or owner’s manual for the code. You’ll find it on a sticker with the radio serial number.
- Visit our Honda service center at Fisher Honda near Denver.
- Retrieve your code online via the OEM site.
How do I get the unlock code for my Honda Accord?
Once you secure your Honda Accord radio code, entering the is the easy part. Enter the code using the radio preset buttons. So, if your Honda Accord audio system code is “33351,” you would press “3” three times, “5” once, and “1” once. This should unlock and reset your car’s audio system.
Where is the diagnostic plug on a Honda Accord?
OBD connector location for Honda Accord 8 (2007 – 2015)
- The OBD2 socket is located under the steering wheel in the fuses box.
- OBD socket is near the hood lever.
- You can see the diagnostics port near the fuses.
How do I unlock my Honda radio?
Press the preset buttons 1 and 6 at the same time while turning on the radio. A 10 digit serial number will appear on the radio display. If you have a 2001 or older Honda the serial number is located on the body of the radio unit. the radio unit will have to be removed to see the code.
How do I find my Honda radio code?
Once you have your radio serial number, you have three ways to access your radio code:
- Accessing Your Honda Radio Code Online. Visit https://radio-navicode.honda.com/.
- To Access Your Honda Radio Code via Phone. Call Honda America Client Services at 1-800-999-1009.
- To Access Your Honda Radio Code from a Dealership.
What is code P1259 for a Honda Accord?
The most common cause for Error Code P1259 or VTEC system malfunction is low oil pressure. Thus, make sure you check your oil if it’s due for service. If it’s in bad condition, then replace it with real original Honda oil pressure switch.
Where is the OBD port on 95 Honda Accord?
The Location of the OBD-II Plug on the 1995 Honda Accord
- Lean into the floor area of the driver’s side compartment while holding the code reader’s cord.
- Reach along the steering column, and behind the dash panel.
- Connect the code reader to the connection.
- Turn the key to the “ON” position, but do not start the vehicle.
How do you unlock a Honda radio without the code?
If the radio is showing ERR instead of CODE, turn off the vehicle and disconnect the black cable on your battery for one to three minutes. This step will reset the system.
Where is the trouble code scanner on a Honda Accord?
Insert the jumper wire in the 2 PIN service connector between pins 1 and 2. You should also see a 3 PIN connecter. This is used for a trouble code scanner. Trouble codes will be stored in the ECU even if the check engine light is not on. Once the jumper is inserted, turn on the ignition key.
What is the radio code for Honda?
To Access Your Honda Radio Code via Phone. Call Honda America Client Services at 1-800-999-1009. You will be required to provided your VIN number, radio serial number, as well as proof of ownership.
Where is the anti theft code on a Honda Accord?
Many Honda models will have the radio code listed on a small white sticker inside the glovebox. The five or six digit code will be labeled “Anti-Theft Radio Code.” Enter this code through the preset radio buttons on your radio. You will hear a beep and then the radio will resume normal function.
Where can I get my Acura radio code?
Drive to your local Honda or Acura dealer and provide your radio serial number and proof of ownership. Your radio code will not change, so once you’ve retrieved it, write the code down for any future use.