Table of Contents
What is a good sentence for irresponsible?
Examples of irresponsible in a Sentence Adjective He’s too irresponsible to keep a job for more than a week. She made irresponsible comments that helped cause the riot. It would be irresponsible to ignore the threats.
How can I use marketing in a sentence?
Examples of marketing in a Sentence The company will increase its budget for marketing. She has a job in marketing. She runs the company’s marketing department. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘marketing.
How do you use optimistic in a sentence?
Optimistic sentence example
- I think that’s an optimistic count of the number of participants.
- Jorge was optimistic and always saw the best in every situation.
- Kant, though pessimistic as regards the actual man, is optimistic regarding his moral capacity.
How do you use irrational in a sentence?
Irrational sentence example
- It wasn’t the money he objected to so much as the irrational logic.
- There must be a God who can miraculously endow the irrational mind of man with truth – so runs the new.
- The soul is partly irrational , partly rational; and therefore there are two kinds of virtue.
Who is an irresponsible person?
The definition of irresponsible is not capable of handling assignments or taking responsibility. An example of an irresponsible person is someone who constantly forgets to do her assignments.
What is irresponsible Behaviour?
If you describe someone as irresponsible, you are criticizing them because they do things without properly considering their possible consequences.
What is a good sentence for consumer?
a person who uses goods or services. 1 The government instituted a consumer protection agency. 2 Protection for the consumer is laid down by statute. 3 Consumer confidence is currently at a low ebb.
What are examples of marketing?
Common examples of marketing at work include television commercials, billboards on the side of the road, and magazine advertisements. But not all businesses approach the need to market their goods and services the same way.
How do I describe I am optimistic?
An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it’s not likely. Someone who’s a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic. If you see the glass as half-full when others see it as half-empty; if you look on the bright side of things, you’re optimistic.
What are examples of optimism?
Here are examples of optimism in idioms and popular phrases:
- See the glass as half full instead of half empty.
- When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- Hope against hope.
- Things have a way of working out for the best.
- There is light at the end of the tunnel.
- Keep your chin up.
Does this mean we are irrational?
If you describe someone’s feelings and behaviour as irrational, you mean they are not based on logical reasons or clear thinking. The market is behaving irrationally. …
What does it mean to feel irrational?
‘Irrational’ or ‘recalcitrant’ emotions are those emotions that are in tension with our evaluative judgements. For example, you fear flying despite judging it to be safe, you are angry at your colleague even though you know her remarks were inoffensive, and so on.